CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

EASY chicken recipe

BALSAMIC CHICKEN

4-6 chicken breasts
garlic powder
salt
pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 C balsamic vinegar

Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides. Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet. Brown chicken and onion. Add tomatoes and vinegar. Simmer for 10-15 minutes to cook chicken through and reduce the sauce.

This is really good over a baked potato - or - cook up some pasta, and toss the pasta in with the sauce before serving. When I do this with pasta, I also make a little alfredo sauce to drizzle over the top. Sounds like an interesting combination, but is SO good. Try it!

1 comments:

Unknown

Megan this sounds so yummy, I am making it tonight for dinner! I have to do it with pasta since my hubby doesn't really like potatoes.