CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I just wanted to give a little tip to those who have children that require a lot of time {hahaha} last night while I was cooking the soup I decided to make a casserole for tonights dinner. Britt entertained the girl and I cooked and then cleaned up 2 meals. I am going to do this once a week. So that we have a few meals already for the oven when we need them. I also made a batch of cookies and threw the dough in the fridge for a quick after dinner treat. It took the same amount of time to fix 2 meals as it did one and with dad taking care of the children it will be that much easier! Some of you may already do this and I am just slow on getting a clue {not the first time} but I thought I would share my new found time saver tip.

1 comments:

Jenny M

Great tip! I'm not the best multi tasker but this might be worth a try!