CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

First Tip


Here is my first tip from my new book this is a one mintue quicky and I know that we all burn ourselves from time to time will cooking or even doing our hair. Aloe Vera is a standard for burns and also makes a nice house plant; to use just scrape the gel out with a spoon. Here is the new tip though Lavender Essential Oil will provide relief from minor burns, including sunburn. Just apply several drops of oil directly to the burn. Now I don't know about you but that sounds a lot less messy then aloe. Hope this helps with the arrival of the sun!

1 comments:

leslie mae

Growing up we had lavender ALL over; great for curling iron burns!! It's also great to add in a nighttime bath for baby (or yourself) mix a few drops with epsom salts and then add to bath (that way the oil doesn't stay on the top of the water). I gotta get me this book!!